Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Golden Orfe Fry at Hunting Creek Fisheries

I hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day weekend and took some time to remember those who have fallen for their country and our freedom. The wife took some girlfriends up to Raystown for a camping trip so I took advantage of an empty house and got the vegetable garden tilled and planted. I see home made hot pepper sauce and fresh salsa in the not so distant future.

Things at the hatchery are going well, and we hope that our wholesale and retail partners are enjoying a successful season - thanks to all for your business! Send me pictures of your HCF fish or other products and I'll post them here on the blog.

Since we started the blog with the draining of the orfe ponds, and the sexing of the orfe breeders, I thought I would post some pictures of the results of that particular effort.

Look closely, we have orfe fry!


No comments:

Post a Comment